Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great Job Everyone

Yea man.... good job... well done... bravo.... even feed aso nvm... as long there's teamwork....
Glad everyone team up properly ... push together ..support each other.... and sry for sum ks ..i  din mean to... my hero auto kill de.... opponent aso ply well ... jz dat .... we are too good for them.. haha..no la ... well.. today unexpected gt EST... zzz ... so came home late... like around 2.45pm only reach home.... and rest awhile... ad 4pm.. den nid get ready for bm tuition... cycled there bout 5-10 minutes.... teacher's wife pregnant d ... and d centre is shifting to sumwhere near a sewage treatment plant... sure freaking smelly wan dat place... no mood to study d.... came home bout 6.15pm... den chat for awhile... watch some vids.... went for a jog... finally reach 5km.... and played a really nice and interesting as well as challenging dota match... proud of my team members....
and now ... goin for dinner... lol.. i 4got to eat.. i think i played too much... but i only played 1 match today.... and sum1 scold me .... wan me go eat now...no choice... == ... after this i nid study my history.. tmr gt test.. hopefully... The Almighty will be with me always.. and im able to answer the quiz... and i shall now go eat my dinner....

Bye.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment