Monday, January 5, 2009

Another bad game.....

Deng.... jin .. y call me go when u not ready... = =
make me go suicide... next time wan go .. make sure u are rdy only u go ... btw dun hide in forest pls... support pls...  
Tuition y all couples go de... sigh .. sit behind alone... wish u was there .. :P
even tuition teacher aso say dat ... but i keep smsing around... teacher got annoyed not bcuz i smsing... but same msg tone as him.. he duwan people same as him .. haha
Worst of all , i din bring my specs... aiz.. cant see wut he teaching...
luckily my fren there... can copy from him...
chap 1 progression... = =..ap and gp.. apa tu... tomorrow pn yek sure teach....and giv tons of homework..    anyone im happy with my class... best of all .. my boss class next door.. anetime i can jump in and cause havoc...den run back .. .haha
currently sitting beside shin jin aka tits...   he's a funny guy duh... and yong keat... n naeem  n surain.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment